On Wednesday 29th September Wimpole Street Dental Clinic was delighted to host the first of many CAMLOG Digital Study Club sessions. Led by our Principal dentist, Prof. Dr. Christian Mehl, the course covered the key principles that are the foundation for successful guided implant placement and digital restorations. The ‘Digital Study Club’ is the latest indication of how seriously we take training and development and demonstrates how our team are at the forefront of digital dentistry.
The course, entitled ‘the key principles of digital implant dentistry”, equates to 8 hours of CPD for implant clinicians looking to take their implant & restorative practice digital.
Prof. Dr. Christian Mehl commented,
“In a cosy atmosphere in our clinic in 55 Wimpole Street we presented the latest concepts in digital dental technology and surgical techniques such as immediate implant placement with step-by-step guidance on how these can be integrated into their implant practice.”
Course participants covered the following areas:
- The fundamental rules for guided and non-guided implant surgery
- Simple case selection and how to treatment plan and place implants guided
- How to successfully manage soft tissues and aesthetics outcomes
- Digital dentistry computer programs
- The evidence base of implant planning.
Keep an eye on our dentistry courses page for upcoming courses and events.