All-On-4™ Dental Implants
Losing a permanent tooth doesn’t mean you have to live with it. At Wimpole Street Dental Clinic, we want to help you regain your self-confidence and smile freely again with our All-on-4 dental implants. Our internationally renowned team uses state-of-the-art technology to replace your teeth with customised crowns.
You’re in good hands. Concerning Fixed teeth in a day, Prof. Christian Mehl is our core specialist in implantology and prosthetics, and is certified by the German Society of Prosthodontics, the German Society of Implantology and the General Dental Council as a specialist.
What are All on 4 dental implants?
Smiling with your mouth closed doesn’t have to be your only choice. Fixed teeth in a day treatment is a surgical procedure that is designed to provide a full mouth restoration.
Many of our patients who seek all-on-4 dental implants have lost a number of teeth to injury or declining oral health. This can make them feel particularly self-conscious and low in confidence about their smile. Whilst traditional cosmetic dentistry procedures like dental implants can help resolve this problem, such treatment for multiple teeth can be very time consuming and take too long. For many patients, they want to have the look of natural teeth back on the same day. All-on-4 implants allow for four, or six, implants to be fitted on the same day at our London implant clinic in one single day procedure. The first stage to ‘get your smile back’ is to book an initial consultant with one of our dentists.
With the many benefits that come with All-on-4 dental implants, you’ll feel confident about making the investment.
- In comparison to traditional implants, teeth are removed and All-on-4 dental implants are inserted into the jaw in just one day thanks to our state-of-the-art implant technology. Some of the other advantages of our dental implant surgery include:
- No palate cover. We create tailor-made dentures and bridges.
- No bone augmentation or grafting required. We use innovative surgery techniques to restore your smile.
- Cost-effective options with treatment plans.
- Fewer appointments needed. We only need one day to perform the implant treatment.
- Immediate use of your new and improved denture thanks to our same-day teeth implants.
- The All-on-4 implant restores your smile with the strength and look of natural teeth on the same day.
- Care from certified specialists who have received awards for research in implantology and prosthodontics.
Same day teeth (All-in-4 dental implants) in central London
Who is suitable for an All-on-4 implant?
The treatment involves creating artificial roots within the jawbone to support replacement teeth such as an implant. You may want to consider All-on-4 dental implants if you:
- Have oral issues that have impacted your mouth over a long period of time.
- Are missing several teeth, or have failing teeth, in general.
- Can no longer wear a set of dentures.
Our dentists will be able to advise if you’re suitable for all-on-4 implants at your initial consultation in our central London dental clinic on Wimpole Street (adjacent to the famous Harley Street). They will take a few notes and ask about your oral hygiene and history and then will inspect your mouth to assess your suitability.
An edentulous (toothless) jaw.
Initially a set-up of new teeth is produced and tested on the patient to check aesthetics and function.
The final set-up is transferred to a drilling template.
The implant position is planned using the drilling template and a 3-dimensional X-ray.
The drilling template in position.
The implants are placed precisely into the planned position using the drilling template.
Implant placed. The implants are placed at an angle.
Meso-structures are screwed onto the implants to compensate for different implant angulations.
The denture or full arch bridge is screwed onto the meso-abutments.
The denture in place on the day of surgery.
Enjoy your new smile.
What happens during All-on-4 dental implant surgery?
We understand that you’re busy, but rest assured that we can complete your same-day implants treatment in a fast, efficient and safe manner. We can complete our All-on-4 dental implant process for you in one day, making for an efficient procedure. Because we’ll finish the implant treatment in one appointment, please expect to be in the practice from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Once we’ve determined dental implants are right for you, you can expect the following treatment:
- Before the procedure, we will prepare your new teeth based on your three-dimensional X-rays, digital models and photographs of your upper and lower jaws.
- On the day of your surgery, you will start the sedation process after arrival and registration at our dental practice.
- From there, the surgery will begin. The timing to complete varies from patient to patient, but the surgery part takes around 2-4 hours.
- After the procedure, you will enter the recovery room until the sedation wears off. Then, you will be cleared to leave with a family member or friend after a quick check by our dentist.
- After your procedure, we will schedule two follow-up visits to ensure you’re feeling good about your new and improved smile. In the second appointment the final teeth will be placed. In the years after the procedure, you will come in for routine cleanings and check-ups.
Why choose Wimpole Street Dental Clinic for All-on-4 implants in London?
Losing a permanent tooth doesn’t mean you have to live with it. At Wimpole Street Dental Clinic, we want to help you regain your self-confidence and smile freely again with our All-on-4 dental implants.
- Our internationally renowned team uses state-of-the-art technology to replace your teeth with customised bridges
- You’re in good hands. Prof. Christian Mehl is our core specialist in implantology and prosthetics, and is certified by the German Society of Prosthodontics, the German Society of Implantology and the General Dental Council as a specialist. He has undertaken hundreds of same-day dental implants and has additionally extensive experience in general dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.
- We’ve created one of the most innovative and modern dental practices in the dental industry by refurbishing our London dental practice by combining the latest state-of-the-art technology with our highly trained and skilled team of dentists, surgeons, nurses, anaesthetists, technicians and administration staff.
What is the cost of All-on-4 dental implant treatment?
Normally cost expectations for implant treatment are difficult to disclose until your initial consultation because the price varies from patient to patient. However, this all-on-4 implant same-day implant treatment is one of the few treatments in dentistry where we can guarantee the following implant costs:
|All-on4™ – Fixed teeth in a day|
|All-on4 ™ – Fixed teeth in a day|
|Extra Implants for the all-on-4 procedure –|
|Zygoma implant supported|
fixed teeth in a day
Discussing costs can be intimidating for some, but we want you to feel comfortable with your options. You will have a better understanding of your specific pricing after an implant treatment and cost plan discussion with the dentist.
Restore your smile in a day. Book an appointment now.
Our modern dental practice just down the road from Harley Street is fast becoming the home of cosmetic dentistry in London.
We offer All-on-4 dental implants to patients who are deemed suitable by our dentists at initial consultation stage. All-on-4 patients can restore their smile with a same-day procedure that leaves them with natural looking teeth that are comfortable, durable and beautiful.