What are dental bridges?
We offer all-ceramic dental bridges as replacements for one or more missing teeth (a fixed dental prosthesis) which is an artificial tooth or bridge pontic (false tooth), bonded on the adjacent or abutment teeth during the procedure to literally bridge the gap presented.
Who is suitable for dental bridges?
Dental bridges close (or bridge) the gap caused by a missing tooth or multiple teeth. Significant spaces present in your smile can affect its aesthetic appearance and so your personal confidence, your ability to eat, speak and pronounce in comfort plus impact on the shape and structure of your face.
When it comes to replacing teeth, trust in your team at Wimpole Street Dental Clinic to offer you a full suite of treatment options suited to your individual case which will be diagnosed at consultation.
|Prices of dental bridges in London|
Full ceramic dental bridge on teeth or implant (replacing three teeth in the front of your mouth)
|Full ceramic dental bridge on teeth or implant (replacing three teeth in the back of your mouth)||£3,900|
|Per additional pontic/missing tooth||£500|
|Per additional anchor tooth or implant||£750|
Achieve the most natural looking and comfortable bridges with our state-of-the-art clinic
When it comes to a dental bridge, you want to make sure that not only do they look natural and great but they are also comfortable and able to undertake the most rigorous tasks such as eating tough food. We use the very latest state-of-the-art technology to design and manufacture a bespoke dental bridge that fits perfectly. Our bridges are free of discomfort and protect against future infection or complications.
Make an appointment with our team today for a consultation about dental bridges and to find out more.
What happens during treatment?
- After consultation, if you agree to receive a dental implant, your dentist will use photos, a 3D X-ray and a digital scan of your teeth to prepare to proceed with our computer-guided implant operation for you.
- Rest assured you will receive an appropriate anaesthesia. We conduct precise preparation of your neighbouring teeth to ensure that the bridge we produce offers you the perfect fit.
- An intraoral scanner, one of the tools available in-house from our state-of-the-art technology portfolio is used to take an impression of your teeth.
- Your dentist places a temporary plastic dental bridge over the prepared teeth whilst the all-ceramic (permanent) version is developed.
- One of our dental technicians will use the teeth impression to create the all-ceramic bridge to the exact colour specification you require for your ultimate comfort and confidence.
- Your plastic dental bridge is removed, your teeth or implant is cleaned and a high-performing adhesive dental cement is applied to secure your bespoke all-ceramic dental bridge.
- Post-treatment, your dentist will advise you on all the aftercare information and advice plus tips on good oral hygiene you may need to look after your bridges.
How we replace missing teeth with dental bridges
Why is Wimpole Street Dental Clinic best for dental bridges in London?
If you are considering dental treatment for replacing one of more missing teeth within the mouth and to create a smile makeover, you are really looking for the perfect fit to deliver comfort and confidence in the look and feel of your teeth but also how they perform for you in daily life.
- Your team at Wimpole Street Dental Clinic here in the heart of Marylebone’s medical district in London appreciate this concern and so have invested time and resources in equipping our clinic with state-of-the-art dentistry technology dedicated to creating a bespoke all-ceramic dental bridge tailor-made to your exact measurements and colour match within this specialist field of dentistry.
- This level of attention to detail delivers a restorative solution offering long-term stability within the mouth, high durability, high biocompatibility, the fit you really need and of course the excellent aesthetic results you have both come to expect from us and so rightly deserve.
High quality and comfortable bridges that stand the test of time