Wimpole Street in London
Your smile makes a measurable first impression, so why not make sure it’s a good one? Get yourself a set of veneers in London at Wimpole Street Dental Clinic to achieve a standout smile.
What are Veneers?
The high-quality dental veneers we apply are made to measure cosmetic ceramic shells permanently bonded to your natural, original teeth so as to create for you a more confident and aesthetically pleasing smile.
Who is suitable for Veneers?
Dental veneers are a cosmetic dentistry treatment for dental patients who are considering how to resolve tooth discolouration, chips and cracks appearing on their teeth or seeking to correct misaligned or broken teeth.
Veneers can lengthen shorter teeth, close small but visible gaps and spaces between the teeth or change their overall shape and cosmetic appearance.
|how much are veneers?|
a single veneer
Decades of combined cosmetic dentistry experience & expertise
Our dentists have all the experience, skill and technology required to craft a perfect looking and perfect fitting veneer. Don’t compromise on quality when it comes to your teeth. Arrange an appointment with our dental team at our central London dental clinic, situated on the prestigious Wimpole Street.
All of our veneers are made in our own dental laboratory and we use the highest quality materials and state-of-the-art techniques to create and place your new veneers.
What happens during the treatment of Veneers?
Our veneer treatment process at Wimpole Street Dental Clinic:
- After initial consultation at our central London clinic, if you agree, your dentist will assess your oral health including your teeth and gums to check for tooth decay or gum disease which, if present, would need to be addressed successfully before this procedure can commence.
- Our dental technician will then create a digital or conventional wax-up (idealised teeth model) so that you can envisage what the optimum result could look like.
- Your teeth are then prepared to receive the veneers with minimal grinding/filing whilst we keep as much of your existing natural teeth as possible.
- After preparation is complete, we take a digital scan.
- A plaster or printed plastic model is then created in our master dental laboratory using your precise teeth impressions.
- This model is then used by our clinical dental technician to press and layer the veneers material so as to create your bespoke ceramic shells which make up your veneers ready for application.
- Once ready, your dentist will place the veneers into your mouth for you to try on. If you are satisfied with the look and feel of them at this point, we will use a special dental adhesive cement to bond them to your natural teeth straight away.
- Rest assured if you are not completely happy with the veneers as created in terms of minor detailing, we can reshape them for you until they produce the exact fit you are looking for.
Why is Wimpole Street Dental Clinic best for Veneers in London?
We choose to create the bespoke design of our dental veneers for each of our patients using different ceramic materials as we believe they offer the most natural looking finish and are the most functionally durable offering long-lasting and visually appealing results.
Our state-of-the-art technology suite in central London ensures we take the most accurate teeth models from which our veneers are created in our master dental laboratory by our highly experienced clinical dental technicians.
Our level of time and resources invested in both our product and service offers us a considerable level of clinical quality control over the whole procedure – from the diagnostics stage to the determination of the dental care plan to the delivery of the treatment and of course to beholding the delight of our dental patients when they see what they have always wanted to see: a beautiful, naturally-looking and healthier smile.
Our recently refurbished modern and welcoming dental clinic is based on Wimpole Street, the heart of the dental industry and is accessible by car, taxi, bus and London Underground.
Veneers Patient Case
VeneersAfter an accident as a child, the then fractured deciduous tooth damaged the permanent tooth …
Correction of a gummy smileThis patient approached Wimpole Street Dental Clinic as they weren’t happy with their smile. The …
Natural looking, beautiful & custom-fit veneers in London